Other Events For 2016
Trade Delegation to Israel
November 12-18, 2016
First Annual Border Patrol Foundation 10K Run/Walk
October 16, 2016
TSA Open Architecture Technical Exchange Meeting
February 8, 2016
TSA Administrator’s Intent
January 7, 2016
Previous Speakers for 2016
- Colleen Manaher,
CBP Entry/Exit Transformation Office
- Ron Vitiello,
Executive Assistant Commissioner Operations, CBP, October 25, 2016
- Adrian Gardner,
CIO FEMA TSA, October 12, 2016
- RDML John Nadeau and RADM Joe Vojvodich,
USCG CG7 and CG9, September 22, 2016
- Alan Metzler , TSA Chief of Staff, August 17, 2016
- Russell Deyo, DHS USM , June 23, 2016
- Dan Schoettinger, WHLD Fellow , May 18, 2016
Other Events For 2015
Security in the IoT Era
Monday October 26, 2015
Security in the IoT Era – NSA Researchers Discussed Lightweight
Cryptography and Security Designs for the Internet of Things
Senior Executive Tour Sector San Diego
March 11 - 12, 2015
Senior Executives representing member companies attended WHSR's first Senior Executives Tour at Sector San Diego
Previous Speakers for 2015
- Dr. Andy Ozment, Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications
- Daniel Ragsdale, Deputy Director, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- José Raúl Perales, Assistant Secretary for the DHS Private Sector Office
- Soraya Correa, Department of Homeland Security's Chief Procurement Officer
- Dr. Jennifer C. Ricklin, Chief Scientist at the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T)
- Randolph D. "Tex" Alles, Assistant Commissioner, CBP Office of Air and Marine.
Previous Speakers for 2014
- Chip Fulghum, Chief Financial Officer and Budget Director, DHS
- Tom Winkowski, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, DHS ICE and former Acting Commissioner, CBP
- John Halinski, Deputy Administrator, TSA and James Prokop, SPP
- TJ Kennedy, Deputy General Manager of FirstNet
- John S. Pistole, TSA Administrator
- Chris Cummiskey, Undersecretary for Management, Department of Homeland Security
- Kevin McAleenan, Acting Deputy Commissioner, Customs and Border Patrol
- Ronald Vitiello, Deputy Chief, United States Border Patrol
- A.T. Smith, Deputy Director, United States Secret Service
- Rear Admiral Robert Day, Assistant Commandant for C4IT & Commander, Coast Guard Cyber Command, United States Coast Guard
- Frank Cilluffo, Director, Homeland Security Policy Institute, George Washington University
Previous Speakers for 2013
- John Halinski Deputy Administrator, TSA and James Prokop, SPP
- Vice Admiral Peter Neffenger, Deputy Commandant for Operations, United States Coast Guard and Captain Jon Spaner, Director Emerging Policy, United States Coast Guard
- Beth Anne Killoran, Acting Executive Director, Office of Program Accountability and Risk Management, (PARM)
- David V. Aguilar, Deputy Commissioner, United States Customs and Border Protection
- Larry Zelvin, Director NCCIC, DHS NPPD
- Ian Quinn,Deputy Assistant Director of the Homeland Security Investigations Cyber Crimes Center for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Previous Speakers for 2012
- Bob Namejko and Jose Arrieta
- WHSR/TSA Industry Forum Series: Contracting / Acquisition Policy Focus Group
- Rebecca Gambler, Acting Director, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- WHSR/TSA Senior Executive Industry Forum with Administrator John S. Pistole and Senior Leadership Team.
- William J. Bratton,Vice Chairman of Secretary Napolitano's Homeland Security Advisory Council.
- Reception prior to CBP's Trade Symposium
- Michael J. Fisher, Chief, U.S. Border Patrol- Senior Executive Meeting
- James A. Dinkins, Executive Associate Director, Homeland Security Investigations, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- David V. Aguilar, Acting Commissioner United States Customs and Border Protection
- Michael Fisher, Chief, U.S. Border Patrol
- Kathy Kraninger, Professional Staff Member of the House Appropriations Committee
Previous Speakers for 2011
- Charlie Armstrong, Assistant Commissioner and Chief Information Officer, Office of Information and Technology, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Luke McCormack, ICE Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Maria Luisa O'Connell, Senior Advisor for Trade Relations and Public Engagement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Paul Benda, Deputy Under Secretary (Acting) for Science & Technology, Department of Homeland Security
- David Epperson, Chief Information Officer, DHS NPPD
- Robert Mocny, Director, US-VISIT Program, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Todd M. Keil, Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Protection United States Department of Homeland Security
- Ron Vitiello, Deputy Chief CBP
- John Morton, Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
"Triumph Enterprises, Inc. is most appreciative of the opportunity to be an integral part of the WHSR/TSA OSC Small Business Focus Group. The experience has been extremely positive for us.
Having the opportunity to discuss small business procurement ideas and challenges with key decision makers in OSC - who are actively seeking real world inputs from small businesses such as ours - has been refreshing and rewarding.
We've had an open, honest, and forthright dialog with the senior leadership of OSC, and are 100% certain that our ideas have been heard and carefully considered."
Vice President, Triumph Enterprises, Inc.
"The WHSR/TSA Focus groups have proven to be an invaluable resource to gain greater insight into TSA as well as to have valuable conversations between a wide range of industry companies and TSA stakeholders. This type of open collaboration generates increased awareness of mission problems and can help create better targeted solutions from traditional and non-traditional market participants."
Associate Partner, IBM
"The WHSR/TSA OSC Focus Groups allowed Engility to better understand not just what TSA's challenges are but why they are challenges. They also allowed Engility to learn the key technical, management, personnel, and corporate key factors that Industry must bring to the table to assist TSA and why they are important."
Senior Director, Engility*
"The WHSR/TSA OSC Focus Groups provided a great opportunity for industry to communicate and collaborate with TSA over a sustained period about mutual goals, expectations, and challenges. Congratulations on a job well done. Let's keep the conversation going."
Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP*
"The open exchange between TSA leadership and industry on the agency's operational challenges and objectives, facilitated by the Washington Homeland Security Roundtable, will have the beneficial effects of enhancing security, speeding deployment of essential technologies, and reducing costs."
Michael T. Dougherty
Director of Law Enforcement Solutions, Raytheon Company*